yeah, that was cool

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

*30/365*

So today is the first day I've struggled to find something to be thankful about. not becuase there arent lots of taken-for-granted things - there are, but I like to see the unusual. But today I've felt low in spirits and confused by a few things...which ill prob blog about on the other channel (!) when i find the right words to expres adequately and without ranting! Anyhoo...

TODAY I am grateful that admidst my confusion God's promises still stand. That Philippians says that "He who started a good work in me will carry it onto completion." That's encouraged my soul and bought healing to anxious places.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger e. said…

    Amen, sister! Continue to cling to that Truth! This morning I read in Romans that "we exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. For WHILE we WERE still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home