yeah, that was cool

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

*22/365*

I sat in this gorgeous park today and read 2 Peter. The park is just down the road from me and was a favourite haunt last year.

As a sat i remembered going there at 6am with a pal to see the sunrise after being up all night chatting. it never rose, it just kind of got lighter. another time, the same friend picked me up and dumped me one of the bins.

A few of us from CU spent the night watching the generl elections then climbed over the fences early in the morning (almost impalling ourselves) just becuase we could.

I spent many many hours in the sunshine revising for exams that really didnt need as much work as i put in.

I forced myself to run round that park in an effort to get fit. I appreciated myself for the outstanding idea of martial arts this year!

Remembering good times was cool.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    2 peter, cool but a bit wierd in places... nice way to spend a day though!

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger becci brown said…

    God's promises...check out pods blog of cool for some thoughts on 2peter

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yup, cool stuff from pod, which reminds me i need to phone him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home