yeah, that was cool

Monday, May 29, 2006

*7/365*

There's now 7 of us amazing ourselves, being thankful by the small things day by day: Ceryn, Chris, Fi, Kath, Liz, Pod, and myself.

Sometimes it's hard to find outstanding things to be thankful for, to see the beauty in, but there's always something. even if it's something we take for granted. Whether it be a good meal, a good friend or just the fact that we're still breathing. There's always something that we have and do that we don't deserve. I don't want to take those things for granted anymore. I want to be thankful for the small things. and the guys that have joined in too are helping with that too!

That's very cool!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger e. said…

    I was thinking this afternoon while out on the boat that I'm really glad you thought of this!! It's so good for me to be thinking throughout the day of the incredible blessings that God plants in our paths of life. I take so much for granted, and sometimes I look for those big things that stand out as blessings. What a good reminder to be thankful for the "small", often unnoticed things that God graciously provides for us. I am thankful that He gave you this idea!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger becci brown said…

    I'm thankful he gave me the idea...i need to be more thankful too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home